We insist on winning. And have fun doing it.
The COO just passed by in the hallway snapping and singing - honestly
we're not sure if it's hip hop or rock-n-roll, but it always seems
to precede good news.
- We're celebrating our latest product release with snacks and drinks.
- The CEO is still finding pieces of tin foil in his desk from the
April Fool's Day when we tin-foiled his office.
- The team is gathered in a conference room over pizza to talk about
our newest client, their expectations and our strategy to exceed
- A few people are talking in the hallway about their costume plans
for our Halloween potluck party.
- March Madness, Wii Bowling, Texas Hold'em tournaments and other
We're moving at the speed of light and never getting caught up in
the red tape of big company corporate bureaucracy - We insist on winning
and having fun doing it.