Introducing the Reporter 30October 19, 2012 by: Doug Lane
You’ve probably been debating GPS fleet tracking solutions for a while now. What’s keeping you from choosing one?
Could it be that you don’t want to go through installing the solution on your vehicles? Many GPS fleet tracking solutions use a GPS device that must be hard-wired under the dashboard. That means pulling your vehicles off the road, covering for the ones out of service, figuring out how to install the device, or having to pay someone to install it – that translates into a lot of hassle. I can see your reluctance.
But what if there was a simpler way to enable GPS tracking in you vehicles?
There is. Let me introduce the Wireless Matrix Reporter 30.
Cute, huh? We’re pretty proud of it around the office.
But, you ask, what is it?
- It’s a communications device that integrates GPS and cellular antennas into a small unit that plugs directly into the vehicle on-board computer (OBD-II) diagnostic port – see how in this quick video.
- It’s fully compatible with Wireless Matrix’s award-winning GPS fleet tracking solution, FleetOutlook.
- It monitors fuel consumption.
- It provides diagnostic trouble codes.
- It offers immediate fleet visibility and fast return on investment.
- It makes deploying GPS easier and simpler. We can all use more of that.