Locations that matter to your business.
With FleetOutlook’s landmarks you can easily determine the location of a vehicle in relation to public or user defined landmarks. Unlike other fleet management applications, FleetOutlook allows you to define your own landmarks for customized reporting and alerts to help manage your vehicles. Whether you want to know when your drivers return to the office or are at specific “off-limit” locations, FleetOutlook allows you to create landmarks that meet your business’ needs.
- Easily determine the location of your vehicles in relation to public and user defined landmarks.
- Create custom landmarks that make sense for your business. If your drivers always go to the same coffee shop, set up a landmark on that location and FleetOutlook will automatically record and alert you when a vehicle arrives there.
- Establish the best type of landmark for your specific business need: Address of a specific location; Circle for a specific radius from a point; Polygon to fit the shape of specific geographic locations; Place Name to establish a jurisdictional landmark for a zip code or location.
- Quickly identify the landmark type on FleetOutlook maps using the 14 standard landmark icons available in FleetOutlook.
- Easily upload desired landmarks into FleetOutlook via CSV to get up and running quickly—no creating landmarks one at a time.
Ready to increase your productivity and decrease your operating costs? Contact us today.
Find the right edition for your business.Fleetoutlook Editions