Powerful maps for the visibility you need.
You require a high level of detail to run your operations. Thatís why Wireless Matrix uses NAVTEQ map data to provide standard, satellite and hybrid (satellite maps with street names) maps that are easy-to-use, up-to-date and comprehensive in scope.
- Easily pinpoint the location of your drivers by street address or intersection. You can also determine their location in relation to states, cities, roads and points of interest (POI) such as restaurants and gas stations.
- With unlimited panning and zooming, you can quickly locate vehicles and landmarks and zoom in to see street level detail about vehicle locations.
- See at-a-glance whether a vehicle is moving, stopped or idling using the color-coded vehicle status bar. The vehicle status bar indicates green for moving, red for stopped and yellow for engine idling.
- Select the color and style of your vehicle icons to group your vehicles according to your fleetís structure (i.e., skill level or truck type), and quickly view on the map the location of different vehicle groups and identify the nearest vehicle in a group to a specific location.
- Quickly access key data about a vehicle, including its location and operating status, with one mouse click.
Ready to increase your productivity and decrease your operating costs? Contact us today.
Higher productivity and fuel cost-reduction initiatives are driving enterprise demand for more precise mobile resource management tools. Weíre proud to be working closely with Wireless Matrix and providing the technology to further enhance the utility and efficiency of FleetOutlook for their customers. "
Find the right edition for your business.Fleetoutlook Editions